To: You, From: It To: You, From: It

Swell

The frame by frame work is liquid smooth, however I would love to see a movie in this sort of style, rather than just text. Still good, I would be happy to receive something like this on my birthday.

Leigh responds:

Her boyfriend didn't even get her anything!

Keep an eye out, I'm working on something.

Apple Orchard Apple Orchard

Amazing!

A great message and a great backing song. Boy with a coin if I recall, Iron and Wine's music suits your style perfectly and they are a great band as well. I love your work such, keep animating!

The Kittykrew Must Die! The Kittykrew Must Die!

Ugh.

Yeah, you're a bit late my friend.
Flash like this is a dime a dozen.
The animation techniques were crude and the message is mind numbing.
Banding together isn't going to stop them.
Let them have their fun.
The graphics were decent at best though and you, yourself do have potential to make a quality flash, I think your skills are much more applicable to something more easily enjoyed, but this simply shouldn't have made it through the barriers of voting.

Lyric Master: Christmas Lyric Master: Christmas

It's fun and all

It's quite enjoyable.
You really should get the credit you deserve and delete and resubmit it for a better score since the button didn't work the first time around.

Britney's Quest For Kids Britney's Quest For Kids

Hello

Loved it. Great concept and good scripting for an amateur. You're good old pal. sourz.

Extinct Extinct

I like it.

I like the basic concept but I think you could have an expansion edition...
Not so much new features, but new modes, able to be made via new egg types. You could just change something like the global speed variable for a mode or what not.
And I love your FBF robbie. I think fbf is the most respectable kind of work.
An 8.

RobbieSkater responds:

lol really great to know you liked it. Thanks for the input.